Jusco + Pacific = FUN DAY!! BANZAI! :D

Wakakakakaka. :D I just came back from Jusco and Megamall Penang (Pacific). :) Had great time and bought lots of expensive stuff.... Lol~ I think we (my sis and I) spent almost RM200 or more? xD Yeah. After eating at Secret Recipe and buying figurines. :P


Let's start with~ Jusco. :) I left the house around 1pm. My sis drove us to Jusco; Aeon. :P Waited for her friend, Li Sung. :D Haven't seen her in a LONG time. =_=;; She knows me too. :) Haha. We decided to eat at the (extreme) expensive restaurant (or cafe - don't know what to call it), Secret Recipe! :D


My sis's friend ordered Prawn Macaroni Cheese and warm water. :) Here's the pic of her food. :P




These would be my sis and my drinks. :D On the right is my hot chocolate. On the left is iced lemon tea, my sis's drink. :P

Then, we both ordered the same food which was Spaghetti Meatball (Chicken).

And both of us ordered slice of cakes too. :D She took the blueberry cheese cake while I took the moist chocolate cake. :D

Hers (top picture). Mine (bottom picture).

Oh yeah, the bill was like... hell. xD Including service tax and government tax, it's RM80.60. xD Let me tell you individually. :D :P I'm no rich brat, lolz. My dad gave us RM50 and still not enough. Although, you can call me a "high class" girl. :P

The cakes were the same price. :) Which was RM6.30. And two plates of Spagetti Meatball were RM29!! O_O;; Prawn Macaroni Cheese was only RM16.50. :D My hot chocolate cost RM6.50. Btw, mine was the most expensive drink. xD My sis's drink which was iced lemon tea was only RM5. :P Warm water was the cheapest. *shiftseyes* RM0.50. xDD Lolz~! :P Service charge was bloody, RM7.01!!!!!!! Meanwhile, the government tax wasn't that insane, RM3.51. Phew~

After we paid the money, we wondered around then decided to go to a shop that sells magazines and food. I bought a Sudoku book. ^^ It was only RM12.90. I paid it with my own money, my money that I saved up from school. =_=;; But, I think it was quite worth it! :D

It was a decision between 300 and 600 puzzles! But I ended up taking the 300 one. :) Cheaper and I bet I won't even be able to finish it. Haha. :D After we paid up, we went to Jusco. :D My sister wanted to buy Pocky and I was overly obsessssssss with FANTA!!! :"( But I didn't find any! T^T!! But we ended up buying 2 box of Pocky and a packet with 10 packets of marshmallows! :D Me lovey marshmallows~ :) Especially if it's from Japan. ^^

Then, we bid goodbye with my sis's friend, Li Sung. @.@! She drives a Chevrolet. xD Then, we head off to Pacific Mall!!!! W00T! It has been almost a year since we went there. :) I wanted to buy some PC games cause I'm so freaking bored at home, alone! No one to chat or talk to. *_*! But, ended up with nothing but more. xD Lemme show it to you. :D

I was going through the PC store but nothing really interests me except for the Nancy Drew's one. :) But I didn't buy it cause I know I wouldn't finish it. xD

So, we moved on. My sis wanted to go to the loo so I just followed her. :P Then, we went to a shop called Strawberry. :D It's a place where they sell all anime or manga stuff. :) Some were just gifts and others were like cartoons. =/ So, yeah. Lol.

I bought a set of Card Captor Sakura figurine! :D My first ever set of figurines. ^^ It has Tomoyo in it too. :D My sis bought an L figurine. :D Kawaii desu~! Lemme show it to ya'll. :P Mine costs RM26.90. xD Hers cost RM49.90. I'll show you mine first desu~ ;DD

Picture Above: Daidouji Tomoyo-chan. :D

Picture Above: Kinomoto Sakura-chan in her school uniform. :D

Picture Above: Sakura-chan flying on her wand in her 1st Opening Song from Card Captor Sakura. ^^ If I'm not mistaken. *shiftseyes*

Picture Above: Sakura-chan in her yellow costume. I'm not sure when did she wore those costume~ +_+ Demo nee, totemo kawaii desu. ^^

Now, for my sister's L figurine. :D It's very cute desu~ :D Watch the expressions. Onegaishimasu~!! ^-^

Picture Above: Headless L. xDD

Picture Above: The most normal pose. :)

We got free gifts too. :D Cause we spent over RM50 for the figurines. :)

A plushie! ^^ Cute desu ka? :D

Bla Bla Bla. We paid and left. Although, we went back to seach for PC Games. :P Again, I sighed of grief? xD I didn't buy anything but I was seriously obsess with buy Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended! But I couldn't find it. :( However... My sis DID bought pirated DVD Rom of D.Gray-man. ^-^ Then, we left.

When we returned home, we found out that our house got blacked out. Lolz. Again? =_=;; Thank gosh I was out. xD Anyways, we opened the gate manually like last time cause it's an AUTOMATIC gate. But there weren't electricity? xD So whatever. Lolz.

Then, I let out the dogs to do their business outside. :P My sis and I were eating Pocky outside while taking care of them. Afraid that my mum would open the gate and stuff like that. Haha. :P Btw, the electricity went on back. ;P I was bored and didn't change out of my clothes yet so I took these pics. xD Please ignore the randomness. Mwahahahaha.... *echoes* ... XDD

NOTE: I know I look short in the last pic. xD But I ain't THAT short. :P

NOTE: I took those pics in front of mah entrance. :P The tinted glass. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik