♠ Shugo Chara ♥ Kyara Nari ♣

Since there are 14 Kyara Nari's. I'm gonna start from the first one. :) Kyara Nari's that are not included are Amulet Heart (DOKI version), Amulet (DOKI version), Amulet Clover (DOKI version) and Samurai Soul. Reason? Because I don't wanna spoil it and as for Samurai Soul; there's nothing much to watch! :"( He Kyara Nari-ied too fast! *sobsob*

So let's start from the first one. XD This is not matter of favourite from number one. :) All is my favourite but some, I like more than the others. :D Let's start! ;D

NOTE: I will note who's Kyara Nari first, then the video of it. :) Btw, I'm doing this cause I'm so freaking bored! *angry* XD

1) Amulet Devil (Amu × Iru) With ⌈ Devil's Tune





2) Black Lynx (Ikuto × Yoru)






3) Sky Jack (Kukai × Daichi)





4) Clown Drop (Rima × Kusu Kusu)





5) Seraphic Charm (Utau × Eru) With ⌈ Angel Cradle





6) Amulet Dia (Amu × Dia)





7) Amulet Heart (Amu × Ran)





8) Amulet Spade (Amu × Miki)





9) Lunatic Charm (Utau × Iru)





10) Amulet Clover (Amu × Suu)





11) Dark Jewel (Utau × Dia - Batsu Kyara)





12) Dear Baby (Yaya × Pepe-chan)





13) Amulet Angel (Amu × Eru)





14) Platinum Royale (Tadase × Kiseki)





That's not all. This is a special Guardian kyara nari. If I'm not mistaken, it's from Shugo Chara!! Doki. This is the Guardian 5 kyara nari. XD Said Kukai. Lmao~





That's all, folks. XD Btw, I really love Amulet Devil and Black Lynx kyara nari~!! :D Totemo KAKKOI desu~!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik