Audition~

Hey. I just came back from AutoCity. :D I went to eat at Subway there. ^^ Today was my first time eating turkey! ;) It wasn't that bad, just that turkey and cheese doesn't come a match. xD It tastes weird. O.O

(Off topic) I think I wanna take up Russian, Japanese and French lessons~ And vocal lessons but the problem is that I'm afraid I'll loose interest! :O!! Yeah~ But at least I know how to sing in Japanese but not that fast like in Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance by Berryz Koubou! o_O;; I'm still TRYING to sing it. ^^ Haha. :)

Anyways. Tomorrow, I wanna start praticing to sing :-
1) Hitorijime from Card Captor Sakura
2) Tooi Kono Machi de from Card Captor Sakura
3) Heartbeat from DiGi Charat
4) Scarlet from Karin
5) Sailor Star Song from Sailor Moon
6) (maybe) My Sweet Heart from Tokyo Mew Mew.

:) I'm auditioning a place for a fandub group on YouTube. ^^ I hope I get a part! :D! And I found another fundub group on YouTube too; that fandubs Ouran High School Host Club's songs! I think I will join that too! :D I think I should sing Mata Ashita or Sakura Kiss? Maybe Shissou? I'll think in detail tomorrow. :)

AND, I'll edit this post tomorrow too. :P It's not complete. :) There are some other stuff I missed out. ^^ Cause it's 11.17pm and I'm suppose to hit the hay. =/ Whatever. :D

Oyasumi nasai, minna-san~!! Good Night. :) Sweet dreams everyone. ^_^!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik