Random-ing

Yay, I've been accepted in Pikuchi Project. :D Though, I into TokiDoki only~~ Oh well~~ xDD

+++++++++++++

The other day, twas my friend's birthday.
I bought the present last year, actually. xDD
This is the package.



And this is what it looks like inside! :D
-With a box-



It's actually like a music box.
If you turn it, it'll play Fur Elise. xD

+++++++++++++

I just got a new mic!! :D I reeaally love it!
I bought it at Sunway Carnival Mall. :D



It's a Genius brand. MIC-01A. It's really awesome, can't wait to record! :D

Besides that....
After a really long wait, it finally touch down in Malaysia!! :D



It's a DVD of Twilight. xDD I've been waiting for it for weeks and months!! :O I'm really happy! :D!! YAY~~

And inside... I got a book voucher, bookmark and some discount thingy.... I think?
I love teh bookmark! xDD


I hope this week will be a good week~~
Thanks for reading my blog! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik