Wanted: Blue Yeti USB Microphone

Ever since I got into my utattemita mood, I've been searching for a high-end microphone.
I think I've found the perfect one, which is the Blue Yeti USB Mic.


I really, really, really want this microphone. I heard a few testings, it sounds like what I want.
I want my utattemita covers to have a professional touch. *coughs*
I absolutely hate my current microphone, which is a Genius mic. So much of a Genius.

The only thing that's stopping me from buying this would be the price.
If this country's currency was in USD or EURO, I would totally buy this in a heartbeat. *KICKS*
So, I'll have to save up every cent I find LOL. However, I still have to save up for my cosplay plans this year so, I'm really torn between these two. (;_・)

Anyone oh-so-kind-hearted care to buy or give me this microphone? ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
I'll be forever in-debt with you, in a non-financial way. *shot*

4 comments:

  1. Hallo, came across your blog today. What's your youtube utattemita channel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I'm looking for a Yeti as well, did you find one in Taiwan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um... I don't know if they're selling it in Taiwan cause I'm not from Taiwan. ._.

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik