ONE OK ROCK IS COMING TO MALAYSIA ★

ONE OK ROCK just announced their Asia tour on their Facebook page.
And they are gonna be performing in Malaysiaaaaaa on November 21~!!!! \( `.∀´)/



Okay. Now, my thoughts. (´∇ノ`*)ノ
When I first saw the announcement for the Asia tour, I went, "Oh, woah! An Asia tour. Awesome. But I bet Malaysia won't be on the list. So, boo!" I didn't really notice the picture so, I just immediately clicked the See More option and woaaahhhhh. MIND BLOWN.
MALAYSIA IS ON THE LIST. Like woahhhhhhhhh!!! LOL.

And then, I started tearing up and spazzed about it on my Facebook. .・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.
Of course, my first thoughts was "I DEFINITELY WANNA GO, NO MATTER WHAT". And then, reality settled in and I knew I had to ask my parents about it. If they didn't allow, I'm gonna try to persuade them to let to attend the concert with my own money. I know I've been a fan for less than a year but ONE OK ROCK is definitely one of my favourite bands, all time. They are one of the best Japanese bands I've ever heard. Aside from Yuppe and Foreground Eclipse's music, they are one of the best!
Until now, I'm still a little bit shaken up by the announcement. Too excited and ecstatic about it!
Can't wait to spazz about this with my other friends! (。♥‿♥。)

.(….\…………../….)
. \….\……….. /…./
…\….\………./…./
….\…./´¯.I.¯`\./
…./… I….I..(¯¯¯`\
…I…..I….I…¯¯.\…\
…I…..I´¯.I´¯.I..\…)
…\…..` ¯..¯ ´…….’
….\_________.?´
…..lo o o o o ol
…..lo o o o o ol
…..lo o o o o o|

8 comments:

  1. I WILL TOO. But still dk where to get the ticket :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I've been waiting for any form of announcement, regarding the tickets, on Facebook. But I think they might not announce it, yet. Cause, currently, it's still quite far from the concert date! Ughhh. ( ̄へ ̄)

      Delete
  2. you can get it here .http://www.ticketcharge.com.my/en/component/k2/one-ok-rock-2013-who-are-you-who-are-we-tour-live-in-kuala-lumpur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol..that was fast. I'm trying to persuade my fren to come wit me

      Delete
    2. Ahahahaha~ I quickly bought mine at 10AM today LOL. You should try to persuade your friend a little bit faster. I'm afraid the tickets might be totally sold out! D':

      Delete
    3. :( unsuccessful. Which ticket area did u bought? Since I never been to a concert b4, how come the blue is cheaper eh?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik