Re:Alistair - Derek's route ♥

WARNING: This post contains LOTS of fangirl-ing. XD

Today. (^o^)/ Technically, it was yesterday. Sorry for the confusion.
As I was waiting for my sister (I had to wait for 3 hours wth)...
I re-played Re:Alistair! The first otome PC game I've ever played. (LOL)
This time I tried to get Derek. ♥

Playing his route was much more fun compared to Travis's route!
(I haven't played Shiro's route yet~)

He's such a player. XD
Love his straight-forwardness. (≧∇≦)

Love the scene when I bumped into him in the mall and rejected his offer to buy ice-cream for me. (LOL)
But there's a reason for me rejecting it! (o^^)o
If I rejected him, I will get this special CG scene!! ♥ ♥


He asked me to try his ice-cream!!! KYAA~ 。(⌒∇⌒。)
My heart skipped a beat when he asked me.
(LOL this is what a no-lifer does. Squeal at 2D guys. XD)

Hehe... He put his arm around me. ♥
*SHOT*

Then, after I got him enough to like me, I got a special lunch scene with me~ Heh.
When I was watching him playing basketball during lunch time, I got hit by the ball because I sat a little too close. (Thank goodness I did LMAO)
And then, Derek ran to my side (DUH! XD) to check to see if I was alright.
I wasn't so he picked me up. Teehee!!! ( ´∀`)



On the last day, I was asked who I thought was Alistair and I picked Derek.
I already knew the answer cause I played the game before this, using Travis's route.

When I confronted him, he confessed.
Check out the pictures! (And the convo~)
Although I only screenshot a few parts but I think you get the big picture~




He's talking about me being RuiOfTheSword on the game (not Re:Alistair but the game within the game XD).

THEN!! (ノ^_^)ノ
You know the usual "Won't forgive you~" cliche scenes right?

He kissed my forehead in order to make up for what he did in the game.



And of course, I didn't forgive him. Cliche. XD!
And hence~ *points at the picture below*



After all that mumbo-jumbo stuff.
There was a special ending. (Of course HAHA!)

When I went to look for him and he wasn't at the gym.
He appeared behind me. ♥



Some total KYYYYAAAAAAAA-ish stuff happened then!!!
*points below*


\((=゚▽゚)/

I'm such a no-lifer. (LOL)

After the game ended, I got his profile~ ♥


Derek's profile.
Teehee, he's a demon in the game~ The liar.


And "my" profile.
Too bad it's default so I couldn't even choose my own name. ( ̄へ ̄)
And I'm a knight in the game. The one who always tell the truth.

If you played the game, you would understand~
About the knight and demon riddle thing. ♥

I'm gonna play Shiro's route when I have nothing to do. XD

Bye! ( ^)

PS: You can download this game, Re:Alistair, for free on their website.

17 comments:

  1. how to make derek like me.. i already try many time.... hepl me please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed the walkthrough on their official website. ^^
      http://www.sakevisual.com/realistair/walkthrough.html

      Delete
  2. i also followed the walkthrough but how come me and derek didnt end up together? i always went to the gym at noon and never did my project. i also bought that things that he liked and always hanged out with him. what did possibly went wrong? please help :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm~ How odd. >A< Did you get the CG scenes with him? Oh, maybe your stats didn't meet the requirement? @_@

      Delete
  3. derek is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have these photos :( why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Um, do you mean you didn't get those scenes with him or did you mean, literally, why you don't have the pictures that I posted up?

      If you didn't get the scenes with him, you might have missed a requirement or an event to trigger the CG scenes. You can check out Re:Alistair's official website for a guide/walkthrough. :)

      If you meant you don't have the pictures I posted up on my blog, it's because I took a screen shot of it during my gameplay.

      Delete
  5. hello can you tell me how do you get that photos in the game please tell me the dialogos or options the you use with derek please???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just followed the guide on their official website.
      And their tips on increasing the affection for the guy too. :D

      Delete
    2. i have the same problem than the others because Derek doesn´t invite me for an ice cream or the ball doesen´t hit me buaaa or he doesn´t confess the only think is when i discover that he is alister and he told me something and nothing more i download the game in the same page than you i don´t know what is happening if you have the solution please save me can

      Delete
    3. Check out the tips and walkthrough on their official website.
      You might have missed out on buying something. Or maybe you didn't hang out with him at his usual place as often as you should.

      Delete
  6. yeah i tried three times. but derek and merui didnt end up. she just slapped him o.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i triggered their events until on the "wishing well", but on the 30th day. it's always like that! three times! hmm.

      Delete
    2. Whut? She slapped him?! I can't recall any of that part. XD;
      Or maybe I'm just a bit rusty cause it has been a few years since I played this game. O.O;

      Delete
    3. I also got the ending where she slapped him! But then I followed the walkthrough; http://www.sakevisual.com/realistair/walkthrough.html And it worked perfectly!

      Delete
  7. I did everything EXACTLY right and I still got the ending where she didn't end up with anyone.. .-. I have everything, the outfit, the dress, the points.. I picked all the right answers but I'm still not getting it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. .-.
      Well, did you hang out with him all the time? Or just occasionally?

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik