Decisions

Hm... Recently, there are many important decisions to be made.
Like, when I'll be taking my Highway Code test, what course I'm gonna take in college and is it the right one, and questions about part-time jobs.

Of course, the biggest decision would be what course I'm gonna take in college and is it the right one. *sighs*
Yesterday, I went to KDU College to ask about some stuff about Games Technology.
There aren't many girls taking that course, it's 99% guys. LOL!
So far, there are 3 girls who took the course (throughout all these years!). Wtf, right?
And I'm having second thoughts about the course. Gah~ :'(

Besides that, I'm still thinking about the part-time job my mom suggested to me.
I really wanna go for it but... it clashes with my violin class..
And my mom said that I could stop the violin class for a while which I have no intentions of doing that! Are you crazy, seriously? Ugh...
I really want to earn some money but yet, I don't wanna stop my violin classes!

And there's the damn Highway Code test. No problem with it, actually...
But I'm just too lazy to study. LOL! XD

Anyways, I hope I can make the right decisions in time. *sighs*

This is such a depressing post. LOL! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik