U-KISS's Tick Tack MV

On the 6th of December, U-KISS's Japanese debut single full MV, Tick Tack, was released.
As many have seen the short preview of the MV, it was nothing short of amazing.
Then, when the full MV was release on that day, it was mind blowing.
Everything is so well done. From the outfits, to the song, to the dance, to the choreography, to the props, everything! 

Here's the MV of it.



In my opinion, U-KISS starting with this song as their official debut song in Japan is a strong start.
Although, I don't know how the fans in Japan will react. I hope this song will be received with open arms.

The song is definitely no-doubt amazing, as I had mentioned earlier.
Of course, no song of U-KISS is complete without Soo Hyun's amazing vocals - in my opinion.
Kiseop has recently been getting more camera time and lines!! I was really surprised when he had so much camera time. This proves that he is (definitely) stepping up his game. I'm really happy for him.
Off topic but Kiseop is growing to be my no.1 in U-KISS, kicking Soo Hyun, Kevin and Eli aside. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Tick Tack's choreography is spot on. The choreography just screams U-KISS, so much!
Kudos to the choreographer. My favorite parts were at around 1:38 and the instrumental break.
Kiseop is still at the middle of the group, for most of the time during the dance shots. ( ´∀`)

Aside from the song and the choreography, their Japanese pronunciation is definitely not forgotten.
As I'm NOT a native Japanese speaker and I'm not very good at the language either but I'm heard my fair share of Japanese songs. So, to me, their pronunciation is quite good. Very clear pronunciations.
I don't hear slurs for the most parts. Although, it still needs to be worked on a little bit more.
There were some parts where I couldn't really understand, maybe that's just me - I think.

Here are some of the screenshot(s) that I took.

I actually took some screenshot(s) when I was waiting for the MV to finish downloading but I decided to re-do it with when the MV finished downloading and, so I did. It was MUUCCHH more better to look at!

 
 
           

PS: Someone has already made English subs for this song. Check it out on YouTube!

2 comments:

  1. my god.... UKISS never fails to make my heart melt >.<
    love ukiss forever!! but i miss alexander.. T^T

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Eri-chan: Yeah, I miss Xander too. ;w; But I think U-KISS is doing pretty good. I'm slowly accepting them, at last. <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik