Shaky 2 Weeks || PIIT28

During these (last) 2 weeks of PIIT28 has been slightly shaky one for me.
I've missed out on a couple of workouts and I haven't been eating right.
I skip meals that I don't intend on doing so. It was just a roller coaster ride! 241591

However, that doesn't mean I've given up at all.
It just means that, I have to keep going strong and look forward!
I'm slowly but surely getting my life together again.
I can't wait to see the end progress of PIIT28. :'D

Another thing is, I've been keeping my Pinterest up and going these days.
I've been kinda obsessing over it again because of how motivational the things I find on it are! Plus, it serves as a reminder and a vision board for me.



If anyone wants to follow my Fitspiration board on Pinterest, just click on this link over here!

Good luck to everyone on finishing PIIT28. 318168

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik