♥ Raya Day Mood ♥

Don't you just feel like Raya-ing when every Muslim is? Haha, of course.
With all the delicious cookies! Who can resist? :]

Yesterday, I went out with my mom and sister to Sunway Carnival Mall to watch a movie. The movie's name is "Where Got Ghost?", it's a Chinese-Singaporean movie by Jack Neo. Damn funny like shit! xDD;;



I'm glad that they brought back the story of that three brothers... What's that movie called? *thinks* Oh yeah! It's called "Money No Enough". Note the broken english, on purpose - of course. (LOL)

After they movie, we went shopping at Giant Hypermarket.
We bought... biscuits, shoe rack and dog food. xDD;; It's so random but other stores weren't open due to the Raya festival. :]

Pineapple Tard
Chocolate Reffero

Sorry if it's half-eaten! Haha!! Couldn't resist eating it, it looked too delicious and it IS delicious!! :D

We finally have a new shoe rack, YAY! Gosh, we finally have a place to store my mom and sis's shoes. I only have 4 pairs of shoes, LOL.
1. My school shoes. It's really torn and tattered.
2. My BUM shoes. Rarely used cause it's TOO tight already! GOSH... xDD
3. My black school shoes. I used it during Girl Guides but they don't use it anymore so, I use them as my dancing shoes.
4. My sandals. I use them every time I go out, wherever I go out. Mall and dinner. xD

It was so tiring yesterday. *sighs*
Oh, yeah! I ate Nando's for lunch yesterday. Hehe...! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik