Third Day - Over

Hrm. Munching on my bread. Waiting for the download to complete.
I shall blog about my test today! xD
I had Add Maths and Moral Education today.

Gosh. Add Maths was darn "easy"!! Haha.
Out of the 14 questions, I only answered about 4?
Even if I answered 4 of it, I just crapped whatever. xD
I forgot my formulas! I was expecting that the formula was prepared for us... Sad...
Ugh. This is the problem when you don't study hard! xD
Anyways... I got back the paper after an hour later. LOL!!
My marks was 5/50... ROFLMAO!! Honestly, not shocking at all! :3
Later, my friend asked my Add Maths teacher why'd he marked it so quickly...
You know he said? He said cause it's all blank paper... XDD
Which is practically true! Everyone was passing answers when the teacher turns her back. Haha!! :D

Then, recess! W00T!
I couldn't concentrate on studying for Moral cause I was hungry and I'm easily distracted. Thank gosh my class was the only one that was provided with notes!
I have to keep it 'till next year, it's gonna be tough... xD
I loose stuff quite easily. TT^TT

Anyways, during the Moral Education paper, the Muslims and non-Muslims were separated. Cause we were sitting different paper at the same time.
They had their Religious Studies paper. :3
Thank gosh my friend was sitting behind me! If not.. OMG! xD
We were passing the ruler back and forth.
The ruler was black and plastic, so, when you write on it, it can be seen. :3
That's how we "helped each other". XD
I managed to finish 98% of it! :D
Some I just answered halfway... I couldn't remember the moral values and it's definition!! :( All my hard-work of memorizing just disappeared... :( Oh well!

Anyways... I'm dead tired, as usual.
And the Maple Story SEA patch is not done yet! UGH.
I wanna level up faster! I wanna get my Magic Claw!! XD
It's so hard to battle monsters without your most powerful attacks. LOL.
Oh yeah! I've mastered my Max MP and Fire Sprite already! :D *proud!*
Okkies. Bai bai! Wish me luck to tomorrow's few last papers!
I'm having Accounts and Maths. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik