♥ F-R-E-E-D-O-M ♥

At last, my tests are over - not exactly but whatever. LOL.
I still have my final year exam! But that's not in a few more months. :3

Now that I have the freedom, my sis might take me out to eat at Sushi King or Baskin Robins tomorrow! =D!!
I wanna eat ramen~ xDD LOL. I hope we go to Sushi King...!
I wanna try the grilled eel! :D My sis said it was quite nice. :]

Oh yeah! I plan to achieve my 2nd job in Maple Story by this month or next month!
I'm so darn free anyways! XD Ahahaha.... ^^;;
I'm currently level 21... LOL. Haven't increased my Magic Claw to the max yet.
I was following a tutorial sheet, I choose the meso saver one.
I'm kinda rich for a level 21... XD
I love my Flame-chan - my Flame Sprite. xD I'm a Flame Wizard, one the the Knight of Cygnus. :D And proud to be one! Ah... Can't wait till I reach level 50, I'm SOO gonna own a Knight of Cygnus pet! It looked really cute~~ :]

Anyways, signing out! XDD :P
Blog later, peeps! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik