That Incident

Remember when I told you that my school had an eerie piano that plays by itself?
It happened again.
It happened yesterday, after recess. Around the 7th to 8th period which was English time!
Wtf? I think I was the first who heard it and then my friend heard it.
It played the same tune again! I hate it when there's an eerie feeling... *sob*

This time, my friend checked out the assembly hall and there was NO ONE there!!
It was SOO creepy....!
OMG. I hope I get over this cause I got over it the last time. (LOL)
It took quite sometime because I became paranoid. xD
I'm becoming paranoid... again!!

Gah... It's SUPER creepy~~
I don't like the feeling of being alone in school!
At least when I'm home, I have my doggies to accompany me.... and you know... dogs can see those kinda stuff. xD So, I feel a little reassured! ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik