Arihara Kanna LEAVING

I was devasted when I heard Arihara Kanna LEAVING C-ute & Hello! Project.
I don't know if I should be happy or not after hearing this news...
I wanna be happy cause it's HER decision.
I'm not happy cause she's one of my favourite members.



Here's the official (translated) statement.

We would like to announce that Arihara Kanna is leaving °C-ute and Hello!Project as of 09.07.2009. Arihara worked hard after she joined Hello!Project in the 2004 audition, joined °C-ute in 2006, and as their member, she had a major debut the year after.

As you know, she stopped appearing on the stage since February this year, due to the bunion, and now she has decided to leave °C-ute and Hello!Project and return back to the life of a normal girl.

We are very sorry to bring such unexpected news, but we hope you will keep supporting °C-ute in the future.


I wonder what happened?
Is it really because of her "scandal"?
People under the contract of Up Front Agency are FORBIDDED from a relationship.

Anyways, I hope she leads a better and normal life now.
Good luck, Kanna-chan!
We (as your fans) will always love you!
♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik