Second Day - Over

Today's so windy, it's so nice to have some wind blown into the classroom!
I'm glad my class is the lower ground, LOL.
Or else, we'll die due to lack of air. Haha.
Anyways, that's not the point of this post!!

Today, I had Science and English papers!

I did last minute studying last night for Science.
Actually, I only started last night... xD
Thank gosh that the test is on covering ONE chapter! GOSH!!!
I think teacher is having mercy on us... ^^
Anyways, there were some questions I couldn't answer cause I didn't understand it fully... But I think I did quite good!
I always have my pre-test marks to help to boost my results! W00T!

English paper was after recess. OMG, thank gosh!
If not, I'll be starving to death...
My classmates (and me) didn't know what was coming out...
The teacher didn't tell us anything! Until the last minute... :3
Though, I didn't bring any of my English books to study so I just let it be.
The paper was REALLY easy!! Too easy...
Though, I hope I'll get A1 or A2!
I (always) get B3, since the start of this year! OMG...

Anyways, I was dead tired when I got home...
I thought I was gonna faint halfway!
I couldn't see clearly cause I was too sleepy~~
Lack of sleep, maybe? But I slept at around 10.45pm!
Well, I fell asleep while reading through science. xD How ironic, LOL.

Anyways... Tomorrow's gonna be tough!
It's Add Maths and Moral Education.
So many facts and formulas to remember! ^^;;
Please let me go through the day~~ =_=;;
Bai bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik