Maple Passion

I discovered my love for Maple Story again!
How I did it? Lemme tell you. Haha. :D

I was just thinking about Maple and how boring it was already... today.
Out of my curiousity, I went to check their official website! SEA version, of course.
I was literally SHOCKED! It was a HUGE change!!
It was so much to take in and everything looked so awesome!
It made me regain my joy in Maple.

Unfortunely, when I tried to play Maple, there was an error due to my inactivity in Maple...
I have not download the 0.69 - 0.75 patch... xDD

I wanna re-download it but.... It's a pain in the butt to do it!
It's about 1.7GB... xD
So, I'm gonna beg my dad to change our connection to wimax... xD

I hope to play soon~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik