Mommy

Yay.
Today's my mom's birthday!
My dad gave my sis & I RM50 to go buy a cake yesterday cause he thought her birthday was yesterday... xD
But I told him it was today. =P

For this, I skipped my badminton practice to go buy a cake and/or present!
But my sis was kinda late so, we rushed!!
We went ALL the way to Aeon/Jusco hoping to buy a nice cake...
So, we went to Secret Recipe. But EVERY cake was over our budget! TT^TT
It was RM70! And the cake wasn't that very small either.... HAHA.
So, we left. ^^;;

Then, we went to Baskin Robin.
We looked at the cake section but unfortunately, the fridge thingy broke down awhile ago.
And if we wanna place a custom make cake, we're suppose to place an order about 2 days ago!
(Lesson learnt... xD)
So, we thought of buying ice-cream! ^^
We bought 2 flavours; which was mango and lime. ^3^

Then, we rushed to Summer Bakery cause Secret Recipe cakes are overly expensive.
Thank gosh we found a cake that we knew everyone would like! :D
It was vanilla butter cake. ^^ It was really nice.
It wasn't overly sweet but just perfect. The right taste!
AND THEN, we RUSHED ALL the way back home! xD

We placed the cake on the dining table and the ice-cream into the freezer.
I assumed that Baskin Robin was s'pose to place dried ice along with the ice-cream but they didn't. I think they didn't put cause it was really ice-cream. More like, ice-blended-y. LOL.
Anyways, so we waited...

And then, my grandma came back. xD
She saw the cake on the table and suggested to us that why don't we hide the cake in the room and wait for my mom to take her shower AND THEN, bring out the cake and lit the candles and TA-DA!
So, I brought the cake into the room! Dx LOL.

Around 7.30pm, my mom returned.
I went into the room to inform my sister. =P
I placed the cake at an obvious place so, my sister decided to move the cake into the shelf. Haha!

Then, my mom came into the room to take off her stokings cause I had to let go the dogs.
Titan LOVE to jump on people when he is released. LOL.
After my mom went to take a shower, our operation started! x_x

We brought the cake out, my grandma lit one of the candles.
As my sister placed the candles on the cake, I lit them one by one.
Once, I accidently burnt my thumb. LOL.
But it wasn't as painful, compared to that time when I off the Bunsen burner; I didn't know it was hot...!! xDD

The moment we've been waiting! After lighting the candles, we turned off the lights and hid.
She came out! xD And she was surprised, YAY!! ^^
Then, she blew out the candles and cut the cake. :]
We ate it, along with the ice-cream. ^^

It was SOO worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik