♥ DREAMS ♥

I'm finally getting back on my feet, hopefully.
Currently, I'm gonna focus on my new dream.
Don't laugh. =[

Before I tell you my new dream, I'mma share something with you.
I'm gonna start re-writing and write out my NEW stories.
I'm gonna re-write, re-plot and re-create everything.
But I'm mainly gonna focus on Wings of Hope (when I'm done, I'm gonna write it's sequel - Wishing Upon A Star), Memories In The Rain, Shadow & Lights, A Thousand Poisonous Kisses and my new story that has been on my (freaking) mind for WEEKS!!
My new story's gonna be something about a Hell King/the Hell Race and half-witches. xD
I'm SOOO excited! I feel like I've found my old self.
That girl who love to write stories, even in between classes.
I worked so hard drawing and making my characters just the way I wanted!!
I feel.... SOOOOOOOOOO happy~~~
AND AND AND.... I've gained more control on my vocals! :D

I hope I'll be able to have time tomorrow to plan out my old & new stories....

These are the few RANDOM facts I just felt like writing... HAHA!!
FACT #1 = I took nearly 2 months on writing out the character profile for Wings of Hope...
FACT #2 = That Hell King/Witch (new) story was actually from a dream!
FACT #3 = Wings of Hope was ORIGINALLY meant to be a fanfic but I got tired of those stuff, so I decided to make it MY original story - just the way I love it!
FACT #4 = Memories In The Rain (the title) was taken from one of Bleach's (an anime/manga) song... xD
FACT #5 = A Thousand Poisonous Kisses was meant to be a published novel
FACT #6 = I stress more on writing profiles than the actual story.... (LOL)
FACT #7 = I don't write normal human stuff.... I only LOVE to write supernatural stories!! :D
-END- xD
~~~~~~~Not~~~~~~~

So, moving to my newly found dream....
Today, there was like a talk about being an air stewardess.
EVERYTHING that was offered, it was exactly my true dream that I thought could never be accomplished!
1) You get to travel OVERSEAS!!
2) The income is REALLY awesome.... :D
3) Your family gets to travel free with you!
4) If possible, you can meet important people such as Kaka, Christiano Ronaldo... etc!
5) I pass the mininum height! xD Which was 157cm ^^
6) You get to meet new people, YAY!
7) Malaysia Airlines has the BEST cabin crew IN THE WORLD!!!!!!
Theeeere are SOOOOO many more, it's just too overwhelming... xDD

Though, these are the cons... :(
1) I don't smile often cause people might think I'm some kinda nutcase person
2) I can NOT swim to save my life.... xD
3) I get irritated with people easily, especially KIDS
4) I'm really anti-social
5) I'm FAT, OVERWEIGHT, UGLY. :3

End of Story. xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik