Tata Young



【This is Tata Young.】
She's one of my most favourite Asian artist!
Btw, she's Thai-American but grew up in Thailand.
Though, she can speak perfect English. LOL.

From what I read on Wikipedia, it's said that she's gonna release an album this year!
But she's mainly aiming for Europe and Australia.
Oh well.
It's said to release in Asia on the 25th of August!
I hope to get my hands on it! I don't want no pirated CD!
Her new album is named "Ready For Love".

So far, these are the confirmed tracks--
"Ready For Love"(Alex Smith, Mark Taylor, Ayak Thiik)
"Burning Out" (Sebastian Thott)
"Bloody Valentine."(André Brix Buchmann, Ingo Politz, Bernd Wendlandt)
"Suffocate"(Hawes Timothy, Mhondera Obi Simbarashe)
"Perfection" (Leona Lewis)
"Exposed" (Jaimes Steve Welton, Sela Winston, Swain Anthony Joh)

The one in the bracket are the ones who wrote the lyrics, I think?
^________^
The song has leaked into YouTube!
I wanna go listen to it. Haha.

If you think she's just using her body to sell her albums, you got it damn wrong.
So what if she's sexy!!
You don't like someone who is sexy and has an amazing voice? :O
Btw, she has performed in front of His Majesty in Thailand before (FYI!)!!!
^3^

RaWR! ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik