Officially Done

Today, I had my two last papers! PHEW!
Now, I don't really care if I passed or failed it. xD
I just wanna let my brain take a break from studying 4 days in a row... LOL!!

I had Maths and Accounts paper. Yay~ - Note the SARCASM. :3
Maths was surprisingly easy, except Circles - GOSH!
The paper had FOUR freaking questions about it and each consists of FOUR precious marks! Sad... I answered the last one, only. xDDD I bet it's wrong!!
Oh yeah! And then, the two last questions were about statistics.
Graph drawing - UGH, made a STUPID mistake!
I was suppose to use the Cumulative Frequency but instead, I used the Frequency for my graph. I feel kinda mad at myself... BUT WHATEVER!! It's over! :D

Then, recess.
I had Accounts paper. LOL.
Before that, we had 45 minutes before it started.
My friend requested me to teach her, LOL. Why? Cause she doesn't pay attention in class... I had to sacrifice my precious 45 minutes and she didn't get a single thing. =_=;; We were screaming at each other, ROFLMAO! X3
But it the end, there wasn't enough time to teach her everything!
I'm not a very good teacher... x_x;;
Out of the 5 questions, I did the last one. LOL.
It was about the documents. It's kinda easy for me but the difference of the credit and debit was so far apart...!!
Eh, whatever. I don't really care, actually.

Okkies. Bai bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik