The Big Day

Gosh. That day is coming again. Like every year!
It's "Report Book Day"!! (More like Doom's Day for everyone...) xD
It's the day when parents meet with the teachers and the teacher will either give a compliment or a complain!! Haha.
The other day, I asked my class teacher if any of my subject teachers had any complains about me.... She said NONE! I don't know if it's true or not but we shall see when tomorrow comes...

Kyaa~~~ I'm so scared what will teacher say!
I've really noisy this year... More than usual~~ ^^;;
And lazier too.... *shifts eyes* LOL.
But I DO complete my work and hand it in most of the time... at least.... ^_^

Gosh.... I hope all goes well tomorrow!
Can't wait. Teacher said that my rank in class is 17/24. I was quite dissapointed but of course, with that kind of results I got... I didn't really expect a higher rank... *sobs*~

Let's wait till tomorrow! Till than, signing out! xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik