Second Monthly Test

It's that time of the year, again!
I'm having my 2nd monthly test in 2 days.
And I haven't started studying, I'm too lazy!
But I have to pass this time... xD

I wish the hyper moment didn't come now!
Why can't be after my monthly test? Sad...

Oh. "Hyper moment". LOL.
Meaning I can't stop doing everything!
I can't stop myself from singing and dancing!
And sometimes playing with my dogs...
Most of the time, I'll just abandoned my dogs and let my mom take of them. xD
But it's so different now!

I think the dance "Anataboshi" had influenced me... LOL.
Cause after I danced to that song, I feel all hyper and stuff!
Which shows my daily blogging now!!! xD

That is one of the reasons my blog is SOO updated.
Everyday, you'll see an update. LOL.
Not that I'm complaining. :]

Anyways, time to go waste my time!
Bai bai! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik