Woodcraft Construction Kit

Lately, I've been obsesses about woodcraft.
Cause I was last year. xD
Just that, this obsession came back, again. o_O

Anyways. I'm working on the sailing boat now!
These two were done by my mom, sis, cousin and me - last year.





The phoenix is mine. ♥
I love it! Though, the tail is quite a problem. xD
I'm working this!
I hope it'll turn out like the picture...



I've only fixed two pieces... I'm too lazy to do the rest, haha!!

It's so hard to find these woodcraft construction kit!
Luckily, I found a shop that sells them! :3
I was staring at them when I found it. xDD
I think I looked like a psychopath...

But anyways.
I asked my mom if I could buy it...
And she asked me to finish the sailing boat first. xD
That's why I wanna finish it up!

Besides that, I plan to buy and make one for a friend of mine - as a birthday present. I hope she'll like it!
I have a feeling that she won't...
Maybe I should buy a Jonas Brothers album or live concert DVD...
After all, she's fanatic about them - I don't know why!

LOL. I'm not too fond about the Disney stars! xD
But I do enjoy watching the movies cause they so stupid. xD
La la la la la.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik