☆ St. Anne ☆

Tomorrow, it's the official day of St. Anne's.
I go there every year but I'm missing out on this year.
The reason is due to the H1N1 cases.

Yup. Yup.
Taking extra precaution!
I can't get this virus now!
I have to sit for a university entrance exam next year. ★

On St. Anne's Day, there are MANY people from all over Malaysia visiting the church.
Especially from Perlis, Kuala Lumpur and Malacca. Bleh.
Therefore, they might have the virus but unknowingly. ^^
Probably. Oh well!

There's always next year! ☆★☆
There's surely gonna be heavy traffic!
It's always like that. LOL.

I hope I get to go out tomorrow, though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of H1N1, I think I should start wearing a face mask now...
Cause the cases of H1N1 is getting closer to my area.
It's a 10 minute drive! So, imagine how near we are to the dangerous virus...
*sob*

I really want the virus to stop spreading!
It's getting on my nerves and making my paranoid. LOL.
But whatever... I hope IF I get H1N1, I hope I'll get soon ASAP! :D

美砂でした!☆★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik