♥ Newly☆Learnt ♥

Hey! Hey! Hey!
I feel super recharged after dancing! ★
I have learnt 2 new dance in 3 days!
It's not polished to perfection but it's on the way there! ♥

I learnt...
1) Saikyou Pare Parade ★
2) Anataboshi ☆

Saikyou Pare Parade is from the Gekisou Concert. ♥
However, I learnt it from the game. So, it's different!
Some moves aren't the same. :3
But I love the game version!!
I downloaded the video from YouTube using RealPlayer. XDD
The quality is quite good.
Slightly lower than the one on YouTube but it's still clear enough to be seen.

Anataboshi is a song from an anime called Kirarin☆Revolution!
At first it's a little hard to get it cause a noob like me in dancing would!
But after that, I just loosen up and I heart the dance!
It's SOO fun! I want more dancing like that! xD
*hums to the melody*

Here's the video!

★ アナタボシ/Anataboshi by Milky Way ★


★ Saikyou Pare Parade from Gekisou Concert ★


PS: These are the versions that I follow. ^^ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik