12

So, far... I have 12 stories to be written. Hence, the title of my post. ☆
Though, some of it have no title - just plots and ideas. I'm still thinking of the characters.

I wanna write it out but I'm having a headache.
Where my headache came from?
It's not from my late-night sleeps. It's from my crying hardly this afternoon.
No explanation, I'm too lazy. ○(≧∀≦)○
Btw, now that I have Google Chrome, I can see all these symbols!! YAY ME!

Anyways, back to the topic!
These are the few stories that have titles. Nee? :]

Whispers In The Ear (or Heart)
Basically, about an orphan girl meeting a noble vampire.

Shadows and Lights
It's about a girl who got kidnapped from a wealthy family. Then, trained to be an assassin.

A Thousand Poisonous Kisses
Girl meet vampire. Vampire meet girl. Haha. Not telling you this one!!

Wings of Hope
A girl, Karin, being hunted down by an organization/group called Black Mamba. Karin belongs to a wealthy family but it humble. Things gets weirder as the brothers comes back from all over the world (due to their job at other places but they return!).

Wishing Upon A Star
The sequel to "Wings of Hope". Not telling you what happens here.

Innocent Sorrow
A few people from around the world - with supernatural abilities - gets picked by a magical thing for a dangerous game that involves bloodshed. What will they do to survive?

Love's Spell
This is based on a song called "Koi no Jubaku" by Berryz Koubou. Basically, what will you do if your best friend is in love with the guy you like? The main character, a girl, starts to get confused and stays away from the world...

Slumber of the Undead
Nothing much to say except... It has one of the main idea from "A Thousand Poisonous Kisses".

The Girl Who Cried Out Wolf
What will you do if you stumble on to a werewolf/demon in the middle of the night, in a forest? Scream? Run?

Anyways, those are the few stories that has been on my mind or has been there for many years!!
Currently, I have 3 stories that are untitled! @_@

† First Idea
Hell King. Half-witch girl. Love, hopefully.

† Second Idea
Girl meets guy. Guy loves girl. But other girl likes the girl. Love triangle!

† Third Idea
Lost girl. Found my a slightly more matured girl/lady. Takes the girl in and cares for her. Turns out to be more than that!

I know what cha thinking!
You: Why are you writing Yuri/lesbian stories?
Me: Cause I'm a girl. I study in a girls school. I know my "surrounding". Heard and got inspired.
You: Insane...
Me: I know. :D
You: Ok, leaving you and your crackness now.
Me: Okkies. Buh-bye! ☆★☆

Haha. That was so random! xD
I'm taking my chances to write so, yeah. :3

I still don't know what should I name my Fiction Press account!
I feel so lost... LOL. Might do some gay stories? xD Not.
I'm thinking about it but I won't do it cause I don't know anything about guys.

Hope you enjoyed this super long post! Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik