First Day - Over

OMG. Thank gosh the first day of my monthly test is over!
I did, frankly, quite bad. xD LOL.
I had History, Malay Language and Business papers!

As for History, I only answered the objective part.
I didn't answer the structure questions; which contains 20 marks!
I was too tired to answer to I sleep, I didn't know the answers for it anyway...
So, whatever! I've always failed History. LOL.

Then, I had to sit for the Business paper.
All structure questions. It was easy but I didn't memorize anything!
So, it was SOO difficult... TToTT
I felt like banging my head on the table, LOL.

After that, I went for recess. Quite a relieve.

Then, time to sit for the Malay language paper.
Gosh... The summary part was quite easy!
It's such an easy topic. xD
But when it came to the second part, which was grammar. OMG!!
There was making a sentence (had 6 words!), correcting the sentence, breaking up the paragraph to 6 sentences and stating the proverb by reading the example sentence given.
It's was quite tough...
Out of the 6 given words to build sentence, I only answered one... LOL!
It was REALLY difficult! I didn't understand the word at all...
I was just staring at the paper!
Then, correcting the sentence was quite easy, surprisingly!
I hope it's correct though~~ ♥
Next was breaking up the paragraph to 6 sentences - easy!
Last one was stating a proverb. Darn difficult!
I only answered the last one... LOL. I only KNEW the last one. xD
Though I think I wrote it wrongly...
I think the proverb goes like this, "Di mana ada kemampuan, di situlah ada jalannya". xDD It's so wrong, I THINK! Haha!

After this monthly test is over, I'll try to start studying! TRY!
I always say it but never make it happen. LOL.
Just too tired and sleepy~
Bai bai...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik