So Close ☆ Yet So Far

This morning, my mom, sis and I went to buy tickets for tonight's Harry Potter movie!
Thank gosh there's so many seats left! xD

But before that, we went to eat at McD.
I requested my mom to allow us to head to KFC (I want my mashed potato!!) but she didn't allow it!
Anyways... xD
THEN, we went to get our tickets for tonight and then we went down to the Popular Bookstore.
My friend recommended my to read Night World, so I was searching for that book...
I found it but it wasn't the first one. ^^;; They had the 2nd and 3rd only!
【 Dang ★ Dang ★ Dang 】
I was kinda dissapointed for not getting the book cause they way my friend discribed the plot to me was soooooo exciting! xD
Although, I still have LOTS of books to read!

These are the books that are still on my waiting lists. (LOL)
1) The Demonata - Slawter
2) The Demonata - Bec
3) The Demonata - Blood Beast
4) Twilight
5) The Saga of Darren Shan - Vampire Destiny
6) Vampire Diaries
7) The Black Magician Trilogy - The Novice
8) The Black Magician Trilogy - The High Lord
9) Lord of the Rings (it was compiled into a hugeass book)
10) Shame
11) The Twilight Companion
12) The Big Fat Bitch Book
13) Age of the Five - Priestess of the White

That's a LOT, right? xD Most of them are 2-inch thick books, nearly 3!
I just love thick books!! ♪

After being all depressed, I went to the back of the bookstore to find notebooks! xD
Cause last night, I told to myself that I'll work on my kanji/hiragana/katagana... :D
But of course, I got distracted and bought another notebook for myself to write down my stories' character profiles. ☆★☆
Btw, I forgot something...
I G O T A F R E A K I N ' M O U S E ! ! !
Now, I finally can do everything on my laptop without worrying about the darn mouse...
Isn't that amazing? xDD

My mom paid for everything. My sis got herself some comic books... :]
Then, we left. My mom went to buy bags and stuff.
We just tagged along. xD
And then, it was noon! ^^;;
So, we went to the ground floor - where all the food is!
My sis and I went to KFC. xD Cause I being whiny about the mashed potato... XD
My mom left us there and went shopping for handbags. LOL.

After we're done, we went to help my mom decide which handbag to buy.
Decided. Bought it.
My sis bought waffle. Went to the parking lot.
On the way home. Reach home. Feed dogs.
And here I am! xD

Actually, there's more than that but it's a usual thing.... :3
Can't wait for Harry Potter later!! W00T!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik