☆★☆ 26.07.2009 ☆★☆

A very special day it is!
No, it's not because of St. Anne's Day! :D
It's the birth of my new pups!!! ♥ ♥
Though, one was lost.
If it was still alive, I would have three and the other two wouldn't be lonely...
Bless you, dear cutie. ★

This pictures might gross you out but I'm proud of my dog's effort on giving birth to 3 of them! Even if one of them is dead. She made it through - ALIVE.
It was also my mom and my effort on staying up late night to take care of her.
Just to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Cleaning up the first pup.


Mommy Love ♥ ♥

Up-close on the first pup! ☆★☆

★ Sibling Love ★
PS: The one below is actually brownish-black. Bad lighting!

This (below) pictures were taken about 10am. :3
Many hours after the pups were born! ♥





All three (mommy & pups) were resting! ☆ How cute! ☆

The water sac didn't burst for 8 hours!
It burst about 1am-ish. And the first pup was born!
It's really cute, like the mommy itself!

Then, the second one was born about 3-4am-ish.
But dead.
The head was stuck and it was too late.
I would've helped but at that time, she (the mommy - Angel) didn't trust me.
She was aggressive!

The last one (the third one!) was born about 5-6am-ish!
I'm so glad the last one was BROWN!
I had high hopes for a brown dog, let's just hope it's a female! ^^

They're doing fine so far.
My mom called called the vet and they said there's no need of vaccines yet.
Unless a smell was coming from the mommy, then, I have to go check her up!
Other than that, the vet requested us to vaccine them after 2 months.
And in two months, they'll be wide awake - with stabilize limbs, opened eyes, sharp hearing, barking and big appetite! I'm so excited!

It's gonna be SOO much responsiblity but I'm committed to it!
I want all of them (Titan, Angel and the 2 pups) to have an amazing life together.
I hope I don't have to sell them!
I wanna prove to my mom that I can handle these doggies! :3
Let's hope I'm right... xD

Anyways. More updates later!
Gotta think of names now - even though I don't know the sex...! LOL.
Buh-bye! ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik