News ☆ News ☆ News

Yay. The day is almost reaching!
Tomorrow, my mom, sis and I are gonna go to Sunway Carnival Mall to book tickets for the Harry Potter movie! ★☆★
After all, it's too awesome to miss! LOL. ^^
But before that we're gonna go eat at McD for breakfast.
McD for breakfast, that's gonna be a first time eating fast food for breakfast.
Usually, I don't take heavy breakfast cause it gives me stomach ache... ≧∀≦
I'm still thinking what shall I order...!

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I've just got an idea (not for my story, of course!)
I plan to buy a book, short or long - I'm not sure.
And then, I'm gonna write down the MOST used kanji! (and the meaning × romanized too)
This way, I don't always have to go to the internet to search for it. ^^
I can always refer to my book 24/7 too! YAY ME! xDD

I hope it works. I hope I'll be able to memorize all the 1000+ kanji(s)!!
The strokes are so complicated.
First thing's first, I wanna learn how to write Yasanoki Misa. ^^;;
I found the kanji version of my name, still working on the writing. Haha~!

I know how to write "Mi" from "Misa". xD
【美】 or "Mi" means beautiful! :D
The translation for my nickname was beautiful sand...
I can't really type "suna"(which means sand) cause if I do, it might sound like this...
"Misuna". xD It's really weird! And so.. BLEH!
I wished I had a real Japanese friend so that I can bug her at school to teach my kanji(s)!!

That's all for now.
Thank you for reading! ☆★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik