W00T W00T

It's finally that time of the year! W00T!
It's Raya break! ^0^ Time to party! (LOL)

One week of no school, YEASH! :3 This is amazing. :]
I LOVE HOLIDAYS!
After the piles and piles of homework, finally, this day have come!
Though, I still have tuition classes and violin lessons. (LOL)
Still, I love them - at least for the violin part! ^^

Time to download more stuff! =P
Time to mingle more! Haha, just kidding.
This is just random. I'mma go now, buh-bye. ^0^

+++++++++ EDIT +++++++++

Jan-jan-jan. xD;; That was so random. (LOL) =P
Gah... My left arm hurts from holding the violin. o( ' w ' )o
I don't have lessons next week... I feel so sad about it. TT^TT
My violin will be out-of-tune for TWO WEEKS!!!
Ugh, I will so hate the violin for being out of tune. xDD;;

Though, I will have to work on my bowing and timing.
My timing totally sucks! ROFLMAO! =P
I'll let my arm rest for today... :] I'm gonna practice everyday for god-knows-how-long. Haha....!! ^0^ I really love playing the violin. It fills up my spare time... xD

Gosh, I must be really bored if I'm doing this stupid post. Haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik