♥ Name Analysis ♥

Seriously, I know I have nothing else to do... xD
Anyways, I saw this name analysis thing and it looked interesting.
So, I tried it out! :D

Spelling out my real name

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

And then, spelling out my nickname...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

xD The only I don't agree is the "attractive" part. Lol.
*gag* I ain't attractive at all. I'm just a normal and typical girl.
If you pass by me, you won't even notice me. :3
Unless I'm abnormally ugly. ROFLMAO!!

Btw, my sis got the Photoshop CS3 to work again! Yay~~ :D
Now, I'm gonna have to do some magic and work on another picture for my sister's LiveJournal. ^3^ I'm so happy to be working with the CS3 again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik