♥ Valerie ♥

I haven't been much active on Vampire Wars lately.
Vampire Wars have changed so much, I feel so depressed. (LOL)
Anyways, I'm here to show off my dear character in Vampire Wars.
o( ' w ' )o

Meet her.

This is Valerie. She's a Level 32 Noble Vampire.
She currently a Superior Fledgling.

She can be an Adept but I'd rather put her as "Superior Fledgling". :3
I really love her cause she's... a vampire - for the obvious.
And she's HOT.

Her skill ranking is, currently, 1906. :3 She used to be 2000+ but I lost a lot of fights and other vampires have hunted her before. (LOL) I've been on the hitlist before too, unfortunely.
She's completed 752 missions. Won 871 fights and lost 407 fights.
She's killed 14 times and been killed 7 times. xDD;;
Her judgments aren't that high, it's only 206 - currently. *sighs*
I wished people voted for me her more! *sobsob*

Anyways, I'm really bored. Buh-bye. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik