Hey, Hey, You, You

Hello. :] School has started! (I know I mentioned that like a million times! Haha!!)
So far, it's been fun. No sarcasm. :D Not many teachers coming in, hehe....! :]
I've been chit-chatting and eating some Raya biscuits in class. (LOL)
I didn't get caught by anyone! W00T! :3

+++++++

A moment ago, I went to see the physician.
Due to the pain during my "that time of the month", my mom asked about this.
Turns out that I lack of blood, lol. xDD;;
That's causing the pain. UGH!! =.=;; I hate it, lol.
And that's why the physician said when he pressed my wrist lightly, it turns red instantly. It's a bit unusual cause none of my friends has this except for me.
In fact, they like to pinch and hit me to see me turn red. XDD;;
It's painful but amusing to see their reactions. ;P

Anyways, he gave me some Chinese medication and OMG. LOL.
That's just my reaction. And I need to drink more water! :P
Next week... Ah, more holidays! (I hope...)

This is a boring post, I know. I'm really bored and have nothing to do. :P
Oh! I went to eat at De Spices for dinner. The food there was quite delicious. YAY!
But the bill is "amazing". ^^;; Gotta bring my dad along this time, lol.
Then, he'll pay it and we'll leave whistling. >_> xD *evil laughter*

+++++++++++

OH! Pet Society has SOOOOOOOOOOO many items for "This Week Special"!! OMG. LOL.
I hope I get to save up enough money. :]

And, and, and, my mom says if I study hard enough, she'll by me an iPhone 3GS!!!!!
I'm so excited but I have to study... *sob* But it'll be worth it! ^^
My final year exams is in 3-4 weeks, I feel so lazy after this Raya holiday! LOL.
Gotta pull up my socks and get good results...!
I don't wanna see anymore red marks in my report book, haha. ;P

I just gotta endure with the book for a few weeks and I'M A FREE WOMAN GIRL...? xDD;; Haha, whatever. :P Anyways... Ta-ta for now!

*squeals at the sound of iPhone 3GS* LOL. ^^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik