♥ Interesting and Wonderful ♥

August 24th, 2009

It happened during the evening when I let my dogs go.
They could stop barking! It was irritating so, I finally went out of the house to check out WHAT and WHY they were barking non-stop. Turns out to be VEERY surprising! I was like... *jaws drop*

If you really wanna know... Scroll DOWN!! :D


It's an effing tortoise with a red painted mark on the shell.
I yelled at my sister to come out to see this interesting event. It looked really grumpy! *sniffle* xD;; I couldn't stop staring at it... I think I stared at it for almost 20-30 minutes. ^^!!

When my mom came back, I told her! :D I thought the tortoise was still there but it moved. :( I thought it wouldn't move cause it was stuck between the bricks and it was slightly slanted. x3

Oh well, I hope it's still alive. ^^;;

September 3rd, 2009

My FIRST violin lesson! W00T! :D
My mom FINALLY enrolled me. :3 My friend started a month ago. ^^;;
And she knows how to play the piano so she's SOOO much more faster than me! LOL.
She's in Grade 7/8. :P Still waiting for her results. ^^

Anyways!! I was so anxious, in a good way, for the lesson! I was actually 10 minutes late due to traffic. :P My sis and I went out before that, and we underestimated the time! *gasps* And... I seriously needed to use the toilet...!!!!

My sister led me up to the room cause she's been here since she was like... 4? xD;;
There was another girl before me... The teacher asked me to have a seat first. I was listening to the girl playing, I was in awe...

After that girl left, the teacher tuned my violin. ^^ But on of the strings broke. Haha. :3 I learned the proper way of holding the violin. It's a pain in the neck and shoulder. =_=;;
I had to hold the violin between my chin/neck and shoulder - WITHOUT touching it... TT^TT It was so tough. *sighs* And then, she thought me how to hold the bow. My fingers keep on holding it differently. xD

Then... after I got everything right (with lots of correction), she thought my the basic notes. G, D, A and E. :D Thank gosh there are ONLY for strings! -_-" Unlike the guitar. =P Guitar is just so confusing - that's why I stopped and the teacher wasn't taking it seriously! *sighs*

I was really happy when played it! :D It didn't screech! xDD;; I was afraid of it... ^^;; This is just open strings, so it's SOO much more easier. :] I was kinda sad when the lesson ended. :"(

Oh yeah, one more thing...!


I love it! :D That reminded me, I forgot most of the parts of the violin. Hahahaha.... I'll just have to Google it again. =/ Oh well.

I really love my violin, I was in awe, again, when I saw it. And I love the casing too! :D When I touched it, I was like... "THIS IS MINE!! OMG!" Well, I did that in my head, of course. I don't wanna scare the teacher with my crazy attitude... xD;;
Can't wait for next week! ^^ I'll be learning to play songs. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik