× Graduation - AGAIN ×

Gosh. I just found out that Kusumi Koharu from Morning Musume (a VERY popular Japanese girl band) is leaving Hello! Project to pursue in modelling. Another talent gone down the drain... *sighs*

I really love Kusumi Koharu and she's one of my TOP favourite members from Hello! Project. I was SOOOOOO shocked that she was leaving!! I was left speechless when I read about it. She's leaving this early December. I hope she enjoys her last moments and graduation concert.

She'll make the right choice. If not, she could always join Avex, just like Goto Maki. ♥ Look how popular and sexy Goto Maki got, check out her latest video called Queen Bee. :3 *side-tracked* xDD;; Anyways, here's how she look like - if you don't know her.

She was the voice actress for Tsukishima Kirari in Kirarin Revolution. Her hyper-ness will be remembered forever! ♥ Hope to see her in her new modelling career soon.

She can do cute.

She can do sexy

Her latest photobook called "Sugar Doll". This is the cover of it. ♥

I'll miss her so much. Her cute and hyper voice. Her dance movements. Her laughter. Everything about her will be cherished!

Her last song in Kirarin Revolution and her latest solo song.



And her solo close-up shot of Nanchatte Renai.
"Nanchatte Renai" is Morning Musume's latest release. But upcoming song is "Kimagure Princess". But it hasn't been released yet, so yeah... xDD;;



Koha-chan, ganbare nee! Zettai ni makenai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik