♥ All Grown Up ♥

I seriously need something better to blog about but whatever.
I wanted to show how my puppies were progressing. :]
So far, my sis and I haven't named them yet due to reasons. And the reason is because my mom wants to sell them, along with Titan. *sigh* It's so sad to let another dog out of my hands. Just when I'm bonding closely with them, she had to take them away from me...

Anyways, no sappy stories. :] Here are some cutely taken pictures of "Mini Black" and "Mini Brown". xDD;;

Oh, look. Mini Black's exploring!!

Ain't Mini Black cute with her wink? :]

Haha. The two puppies. :D

Mini Brown sleeping!!

Mini Brown looking at her favourite stone. LOL!!

I hope I get more cute shots! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik