SURVEY!

PS: I stole this 'cause my friend didn't tag anyone and I'm super bored! :D

Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question to make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 4 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Crazy stuff you did before?
- The craziest was I pulled down my friend's pants in school during P.E.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
- Listening to music, writing, sleeping, day dreaming... reading!

3. If you are given a chance to reverse your life, will you go back to the past?
- No but I wanna know my past lives. :]

4. If you are given a chance to say something to someone you love, it would be?
- I don't know. (LOL)

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
- Yes, forever and always. Sounds so mushy, haha!

6. Do you feel loved in this world?
- Most of the time, NO.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- Currently, my virginity. xDD;;

8. What you wish to do now?
- Listen to more David Garrett and sleep while thinking of my new story! :D

9. If there is someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- You will never know.

10. Do you think you are special?
- In my own way, yes. Cause I haven't found anyone like me, yet. :]

11. What are the requirements that you do not wish from your other half?
- He MUST NOT be a SMOKER! He MUST NOT take illegal drugs. And defiantly, NOT a playboy.

12. What do you think is your purpose in life?
- I'm not really sure. I hope I have one...

13. Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
- Currently, no.

14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Food. :]

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
- Happily rich! o( ' w ' )o

16. If you have a chance, which part of Earth you want to live at forever?
- Melissa's World. xD

17. What is the most prized possession that you wish you can bring to Heaven?
- I don't even know if I'm going to heaven! (LOL)

18. Name one love song that you have in mind and why?
- Love Story by Taylor Swift. Why? Just because, I love it. Can't I just love a song! (LOL)

19. Is it you get ur 1st kiss?
- Me no-no understand this question. xD

20. People say love is based on destiny, do you believe in destiny?
- Yes, HIGHLY!

TAG:
- "Not tagging anyone"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik