Strange Fate -Coming Soon-


Gosh. Why did my love for lovey-dovey supernatural books had to come back? xD
Oh well, it's because my friend introduced me to this series of books called Night World.
Now, I'm just completely heads over heels for this book!
And it's KILLING to wait for the LAST to come out after a decade!
*gasps*

Night World was released in 1996-1997, a wow factor.
Usually, I assume old books are too classic for my standards but this one just blew my head off.
I love the first story the MOST (so far)... It's called Secret Vampire.
Basically about those two cute childhood friends named James and Poppy. ♥ ♥

ANYWAYS-------------- xD
OMG, I was so side-tracked!!
They JUST had to pick this time!!) Winter 2010! =_=;;
It's a year and half from now. *sobs!!* *whines*
When I went to research for the book, I was devastated .
Ugh. I hope it releases in Malaysia faster! Or, even better, the same day as the US! xDD;;

*le sighs* It's sucha long wait... But meanwhile, I can re-read the book!
I wanna re-read the book to be more observant about the names and looks of the characters. I wanna love them more!! :3 I'll do it during the Raya holidays!!
o(' w ')o Which is, of course, next week~~ :3 Can't wait 'till then! ^^
I hope I don't be tempted to borrow it to my friend... -.- It's a bad habit of mine. (LOL) ^^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik