Back In Business + Extra

Like the title says, I've decided to be active in the song covering area.
So far, I've got only one dubbing group which is bring "reborn".
We had issues lately and the leader is kicking out people who aren't active.
And now, we're searching (in the group) to cover up other people's lines. (LOL)

There are 3 more songs to be covered. I took one, so, there's 2 left.
*sighs* I'm glad we're getting somewhere!
Too bad we aren't that famous on YouTube, I wished we were...
Like Hana Projects! They're SUPER popular and Yo! Project too.

I don't bother to audition though, when they're recruiting.
I'm afraid I won't meet their standards. *double sigh*

Anyways...
The Raya holidays are ending, how sad is that!! School's gonna re-open on Monday.
And then, final exam's gonna be in 2 weeks. I haven't started studying yet... xD
I don't even plan on studying. (LOL)
But I'll have too! Or else, my mom will start "singing songs". xDD;;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik