More Surverys

Gosh, I'm really bored! Anyways, enjoy, dearies. :]
I stole this from Courtney! Haha. :D

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Which would be more meaningful to you: I love you a lot, I love you so much?
I'll go with "I love you so much". :]

Does it piss you off that stupid sixth graders think they're in love?
ROFLMAO. No, it's funny!!

When was the last time you completely broke down?
Erm, 3 years ago, when I had to give away my first dog.

Is there a specific moment you can replay in your mind perfectly?
Yes... Read the above. :]

Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
I always sleep in, haha! Honestly, let's see what happens tomorrow.

What's something you really want right now, be honest?
I wanna play Maple Story. I wanna download music. I wanna write. I wanna read.

If you were in the hospital on life support, would the last person you kissed come see you?
Too bad, no cause I've never been kissed or kissed someone. Haha!!

Have you ever spent the night with the last person you kissed?
Nope, read the above. =]

A week from today, will you be in a relationship?
Ugh, no.

Are you a jealous person?
Depends...

Are you jealous of someone right now?
Yeah, you skinny and perfect bitches. ;D Lol.

Do you think you're wasting your time on the person you like?
No.

Would you rather dye your hair or go tanning?
Dye my hair. I would never ever get a tan. I like the way I am!

What was the first thing you thought of this morning?
"OMG. It's late but I don't wanna wake up! I wanna continue dreaming...!" *hears my mom's car* "Ugh, gotta get up or else..." xD

Are there some songs you can't listen to because they remind you of someone?
Nope! :] I'm cool with it.

Do your parents yell at you constantly about "cleaning up after yourself"?
Not my parents, MY MOM. Every single freaking day! I bet she's gonna do so even if she's dead. Haha.

Have you ever been caught skipping class?
Yeah... Stupid people who gave out my name! Ugh.

Would you pay some one to kill the person who hurt you a lot?
Eh. No cause I wanna hurt them myself!

Think back five months ago, were you single?
Yeah. LOL.

What's more important to you: good grades or having fun?
Having fun getting good grades. Sounds fun, aye? :D

If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Yeash!!

6 months ago, did you like someone?
Yeah... But does my dog count? xDD

Have you ever kissed under fireworks?
Nope.

Would you cry if you found out one of your friends were pregnant?
No, not at all.

Are you still friends with your last serious bf/gf?
Eh...?

When was the last time you had a Gatorade?
What's that? ROFLMAO.

Are you single/​​​taken/​​​heartbroken/​​​confused?​​​
Single! :D

Would you ever wear Converse with a prom/formal dress?
Eww. LOL. Would you wanna see a fat person wearing a dress? No. So, there's you answer!!

Do you like getting big hugs?
No...

Where is your phone?
Beside me. :]

Last person who told you they love you?
My dog. Lol. Jokes. xD

Last night, did you go to sleep smiling?
I wouldn't know. :]

Dated anyone this summer?
No.

Do you like to cuddle?
With my non-stinky dog. :D

Last person who texted you?
Samantha.

What are you doing tomorrow?
The same thing today.

Last guy you talked to on the phone?
My dad, LOL!

Do you get stressed easily?
Yush...

How is your heart?
It's still beating so, I guess it's fine.

You confused about anything?
Nope!

Are you happy with the choices you've made?
Not all of them.

Are you okay with the life you live?
No! I hate it! It's so boring...!

Is there someone who you instantly smile when you receive a message?
Haha, you'll never know!

Does anyone of the opposite sex have the same name as you?
No... I can't imagine a guy having the name, "Melissa". Gosh... O_O

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Nope...

How do you like your milk?
Eww. Give it to me and I'll throw up on you on the spot. I hate milk and I can't take them, either.

Have you ever been called a bitch?
Forever and always. :] I've been called bitch many times, lost count. Oh well. I just laugh at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik