Event of 23rd August

I know I haven't blogged for quite some time. I was, again, procrastinating to do it. LOL. It's just so boring. But I've finally decided to blog about it before the pictures start to pile up again. :3

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

August 23rd, 2009

My sister had to get a specific book for her engineering course.
So, my mom, sis and I went out to Pacific Mall.
While she was searching for her stuff, I was at another section - searching for books to read. What else do I do when I enter a bookstore? xD
(We went to Popular Bookstore.)

I can't believe I found Wolf's Island and Dark Calling! *gasps*
I just had to get my hands on it. And I can't believe that my mom didn't care that I took it... LOL! I'm so close with my collection of The Demonata! W00T! ^^;; I have to more books to collect. *sighs*


As my sister was browsing through the computer section, she found the Photoshop CS3 guide book. It was over RM100 and my mom just allowed us to buy without question... xD Man, she must be in a really good mood. :P Haha! ^0^

Oh yeah. I bought a magazine for a friend of mine too. :3 Since, you know, she's fanatic about the Jonas Brathers Brothers. Plus it came with several other huge jumbo size posters. :3 And then, my mom paid and we left.


I was seriously staring at the "Boost your I.Q." thing. xDD
I still haven't started the test yet. xDD This is how it looked inside. :]


Then, we went to the computer shop. I forgot why... xD
I think we were there to buy the keyboard skin. :P
I put mine on, it's slightly larger cause my laptop is smaller compared to others. LOL! Anyways, this is how it looked like. At least nothing will go inside my keyboard now... Stuff always fall inside! :(

It's transparent.

Now that I think of it, I should have bought the pink one. xDD;;
It's so boring looking at the keyboard.... *sighs* And I didn't know it was so cheap. Haha!

After that, we walked around. And when we finally got tired, we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik