× Three To Go ×

Finally, my puppies are up for sale. It's so sad to see them gone.
The house will be dead quite, especially WITHOUT Titan.
Now, I'll only have my dear 3-year-old baby, Angel. *sighs*

I'm searching for buyers while I can. I hope anyone I know buys them!
I don't wanna send them to the pet shop and not know what happens to them.
I know many people abuse their pets here...
Besides that, they're so tiny. I bet people will take the advantage to beat them.

This will be my THIRD time giving away my dogs. *sighs*
First was Bingo. Second was Maxie (but I gave him to a friend so, it's okay.).
Now, it's Mini Black, Mini Brown and Titan.
Giving away three dogs at ONCE feels like someone ripped my heart out.
But I think giving away Bingo was the worst.
I couldn't stop crying and his cries are still ringing in my ears.
I bet he knew what was going on, if not, he wouldn't be barking and whining and crying. And worse of all, he was my FIRST and best dog.

Anyways, I hope I find good buyers.
And I hope whoever who buys them, let it be a good and happy family that will love them. Cause dogs give unconditional love and they, unlike the humans, understand how you feel.

"A man's best friend is a dog."
I bet 100% that this is true unless, you did something bad to your dog.
Of course, then, that quote will not be approved by yourself.

PS: Anyone living in Penang, Malaysia want to buy Miniature Pinschers. Do write in my blog to say so. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik