News, News, News

BIG NEWS: Titan... Mini Black... Mini Brown... has moved to the pet shop.
Ugh. It's sucha horrible feeling but what can I do? *sighs*
Angel seems so lost and alone now. I wouldn't blame her. ♥
I'm trying to cheer up, maybe going back to school would do the trick...
I hope there's something to talk about at school!! I don't wanna sulk all day in class... ;_;

Anyways, aside from my sappy feelings towards my dogs...
I've got a list of songs I plan to cover during my "Winter Special". :]
Here ya go~~ :D

(Song title - Anime Title)
1) Sayonara Solitaire (Chrono Crusade)
2) Jingle Bells (Digimon)
3) Only Lonely (Digimon)
4) Happy X'mas (Shugo Chara)
5) Sono Kiseki wa Eien ni (Sister Princess)
6) Fuwa Fuwa Time (K-ON) - I'm not so sure about this!
7) Yume no Tsubasa (Tsubasa) - Not so sure, either.
8) Pure Snow (Himiko Den)


And that's it so far... Ugh!!
I wished I had more songs, I wanna fill up my time during the holidays...
I don't wanna study! xDD;; It's so boring... :P
I'm sure I've got more songs to add... d-(^w^)-b

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik