A Little Too Boring

I'm so effing tired from school. :P
My hands are procrastinating to type but I have to! xDD;;
Today, I tried my mom's homemade orange-flavoured jelly! Yay~~ :D
It was quite nice but I can't really taste the orange...
Maybe I should suggest to her to make lychee instead. :P

I was really bored at school cause the teacher didn't enter the class...
She was busy preparing for the Form 3 students who are facing PMR next week.
Boy... I remember how nervous I was when I sat for my PMR last year! But I had tons of fun after that! W00H00! ^w^

By the way, I read the newspaper 3 times today due to boredom in class. (LOL)
I have no life. o_O And then, I tried to sleep but I couldn't cause it was SOO hot!
Mind you that I have no a/c in school except for the Principal's Office and the computer lab... Haha!! Then again, the a/c in the computer lab is like shit. =_=;;

BREAKING NEWS
FIVE computers were stolen last night...! 3 were for the student's usage, 2 more were for the teacher's personal use. My school became a crime scene, LOL!! XD
It was so cool... o_O But I didn't see the police officers. :'(
I heard that the computer was stolen AND they thief trashed the staff room. O.O
I was like "DAAAMMMNNNN........." Haha. ;P
We were all wondering how did the thief passed by the guards...??
A few possibilities that my friends and I came up...

1. Climb through the back way.
2. Entered the school grounds when the guard was doing his usual rounding.
3. Bribed the guard into letting them in.
4. Knock-out gas the guard.
5. The guard is in this together with the thieves.


I know it sounds silly but it's JUST A POSSIBILITY!
You'll never know. :]

It's either that or I've watch too much CSI and played too much mystery games. xDD;;
It's just so interesting! I wanna be a detective! :D But I'm not that smart and I go against my instincts... most of the time...( ' w ' )

Hmm.... I was also thinking, how did the thieves/thief got into the staff room and up the stairs? All the places that have stairs are locked and the staff room is also locked up! And, and, and, all the tinted windows are grilled! =.=;;

Then again, there is a bunch of windows at the staircase (near the crime scene)... But it's too small.... Maybe it was a girl that got in? *ponders*
And it's too high up! ^^;; Then again... There are like small brick-like holes for the air to come it. So, the thieves could use it as an advantage! "It" could do like... some rock climbing.... xD And go through the window. o_O Dang, dang, dang!! ^^;;

Oh... Something just popped up into my head. They could do lock picking! Hehehe... :D It's not that hard to do it. xDD;; You can Google it! LOL. Anyways, if there are any more news, I shall update you people! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik