♥ Lock Picking Interest ♥

Today, I had a sudden interest in lock picking! :3
I even googled if they have a guide on lock picking...! And they do! Yay~~ :D
I went on YouTube and they also have a video demonstration. ^w^ I'm so happy~

The stuff needed wasn't that expensive... :] I think so?
It looks quite cheap! xDD;; Oh well, I'll find out when I take a look at Mr. D.I.Y.! Haha. :P That placed is filled with almost everything! ^^;;

Anyways, after reading the guide... My interest sparked more! YAY FOR ME! x3
I usually loose interest in things quickly but not this one. :D
I asked my mom if I could do lock picking, she didn't mind!
And I asked her if I could buy some stuff at Mr. D.I.Y. and she agreed! WooHoo! :3
I think we'll be going this Saturday or next... ^^;;

Gah... I'm so excited yet scared I would break the lock or not being able to find the stuff needed! DDx I'm sure the hardware store will sell them! :P Or else, I'll die searching...! o_O;;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik