1st of October, 2009

Time flies don't it?
I felt like yesterday was just April. :]

School's gonna end soon, can't wait!
Halloween's around the corner too. :D
Can't wait for the new Halloween-theme items arrive in Pet Society!!

+++++++++++++

Connection has been pretty shitty for the past few days. I wonder why...!
I hate SLOW connections.
Slow connections means no online game, no Facebook, no downloads, no life! xDD;;

But it has improved a little! I can sign onto my Plurk now. ;P

+++++++++++++

I learnt some new notes in violin class today!
I'm so happy! I'm finally able to play some songs~~ Real songs. (LOL)
Can't wait for a year to pass and proudly say...
"I have been playing violin for about a year!" XD

That was so random. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik