♦ Tuesdays ♦

My weekly Tuesdays.
This is what I do almost every Tuesday!
[ cracks knuckles ]

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Wake up for school at about 7am.
Shower, put on my school uniform, drink Milo, put on my school shoes, grab my purse and bottle, then head out. My mom fetches my to school. It's takes only (estimately) 10 minutes without heavy traffic. While waiting to arrive at school, I listen to the radio.
If it's the song I love, it's gonna be a lucky day.
If it's the song I hate, it's gonna be an unlucky day!

Arrives at school around 7.20AM (Sometimes I'm even late!!). Rushes to my class.
Puts down my bag at outside the class, chit chat with some friends and then head to the assembly hall.
During assembly, we sing our national song, state song and school song. Sometimes other patriotic songs. Later, the speeches. I HATE THE LONG SPEECHES!!
It's SOO long! It just drags on and on and we have to stand... =_= Which sucks!
Cause our legs would be aching and the teachers would be sitting and are able to move around!

Later, we return to our respective classes.
Lessons begin! xDD

First and Second Period
Mrs. Aasha, our Malay language teacher, enters. She's a strict but she teaches REALLY good!
Today, we had to form groups of 4 and write one paragraph for a long essay. Not yet done!
It's so difficult cause the topic was about the "unfortune" ones.
No homework, YAY!

Third Period
Mrs. Aasha leaves the class and Mrs. Norlinda enters. She was a little late, though... xD
She's REALLyREALLYREALLY scary when she's angry!
The other day, she was in a really good mood but it was ruined by my stupid class monitor and my classmate. They were doing other subject's homework right in front of teacher's face while she's talking! WTF?? Are they just stupid or plain dumb? My teacher grabed their books and threw them outside. xD Awesome, aye?!

Anyways, today... We continued with our presentation.
My friend's presentation was really good! I like it... :3 Thank gosh my turn has passed. xD
No homework too! Yay~~ Oh yeah! During the presentation, (since my class was near the assembly hall) we heard music! It was "Sorry Sorry" by Super Junior and "Rompe" by Daddy Yankee. xD I couldn't concentrate AT ALL! LOL. I was just tapping my fingers to the beat, haha!!

Forth Period
ADD MATHS! Mr. Sim enters and just teach us while some of us were minding out business....
(LOL) But I was listening! xD We learnt a new sub-topic. It was slightly confusing~~ *sad*
Oh. And I finally paid the money to buy the revision books. ^^;; It was RM9.60~

AND RECESS!!
I had the same food again. 3=
Bell rings, assembles at the assembly hall.
My class got punished for not closing the doors... WTF? I saw ALL the doors were closed!!!!!
I think someone did it on purpose, stupid.... asshole. :(
For that, we had to do pumping for 20 times (just like yesterday) and collect rubbish in the cafeteria. Then, we returned to our classes!

Fifth and Sixth Period
English! Mrs. Karpagam enters our class, she's also our teacher-in-charge of our class.
She has a problem with her uterus cause she used to do heavy work... I hope she gets better!
We copied some exercises and I finished it! YAY!! Cause it was easy~~
English is the easiest subject for me... ^^;;

Seventh and Ninth Period
It was Moral Education~~ Gah... xD
Ms. Mazita came in. ^^ She's sucha nice and funny teacher. She understands our feelings and advises us! I'm so happy we get a teacher such as her. Too bad she's not married. It's kinda sad cause she's sucha nice person, she should get married to someone nice too!
Anyways, she explained how to do our assignment.
I was absent the other day so I missed out on what she said. ^^;;
Then, we copied some notes.

Tenth Period
The LAST period, that doesn't mean it's the end of school yet... x3
Our last period is Pendidikan Sivik and Kewarganegaraan. ^^;;
I think it translates as "Civic & Citizenship Education"...
It's something like Moral education. xD Ms. Murghni (our subject teacher) is really up-to-date. xD She knows Transformers, Michael Jackson's death... etc... She's just REALLY cool!
And she connects with the students. xP We didn't do anything but she chit-chat and played games with us, as though she's our friend. ^^ YAY!

After the bell rang, classes end!!!!! YAY~~ (not...) xD
We have extra co-curricular activities. =_=
I had club activities. And my grandma would bring lunch for me. ^^
My friend & I went out to take my food and I tagged along with my friend to buy ice-blend. xD
She drank ice-blended peppermint. She said it was cooling. =P
After we took our own sweet time, we went to the cafeteria to have our lunch.
I had fried noodles~ My friend ate rich with some dishes. ^3^
Then, my other friend came and talked to us...

Then, we went to the old assemble hall and chit-chatted!
Then, our teacher came.... It was 2.30pm~
After the boring activity, it's time to go home! It was about 3.30pm. xD

Came home.
Took a shower.
Fed my dogs. Played with them for a little while.
Talked to my grandma. Turn on the air con in the room. Let the room cool down. xD
Turn on my laptop and wireless connection!
While waiting, I went to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks. :3
Came in, went online. Checked my messages.
Watch anything new on YouTube. Playing Barn Buddy on FaceBook.
Checked out my blog. Checked out my friend's blog.
Plurked~~ xD And DONE!

(Actually no...)
Around 8.15pm, I have to leave for Maths tuition.
After the tuition ends (ends at 9.45pm), my mom and I drives to the food court and have our dinner. Go home after we're done. And I go online again. Or do my homework and then, go online. xD Haha!!

It's so tiring. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik