April Darlings

There were quite a lot of people who has their birthday on April, I wonder why?

I've finally decided to sing a song to Sora and Yuka. ^0^

Hopefully they don't read my blog, LOL.

Yuka's birthday is this Saturday, 11th of April.
Sora's birthday is next week's Saturday, 18th of April.

I plan to sing Yasahii Gogo for Yuka and Yume no Tsubasa for Sora.

Yasashii Gogo is from an anime called DNAngel. It's a really pretty song! Pray I don't kill the song, LOL. ^^;; The title of the song translates as "A Graceful Evening". The song may be pretty but the pitches are woah... xD I hope I can reach them! ^_^ Btw, this song is originally sang by minawo (Yamaguchi Minako). I wanna do the long version, NOT the TV size. :] Yay~~ ^3^

As for Yume no Tsubasa... I don't know which version to sing!! TT^TT There are 2 versions, which are Syaoran & Sakura duet and Sakura version. Oh yeah, this song is from Tsubasa! ^3^ I prefer the long version but I love Sakura's version too~~ I don't know... Ahahaha.... But I think I'll take the longer version, which is the duet version~~

This time, I'm gonna attempt to do the harmonies. =P I think I'll just give up and blah!! ^^;;
Ganbarimasu!!

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik